Monday, August 11, 2014

BH Cosmetics Flirty Nail Set




Hi Dumplings,

          I was checking out the Leaping Bunny list of companies that don't test on animals. I discovered BH Cosmetics there and placed an order. You can check out the haul here! I am a nail polish junkie and I wanted to check out their formula. 15 mini's for 7 bucks and change wasn't a bad deal. I have to be honest I wasn't expecting much lol.

         Here's the skinny, They have 2 different sets to choose from. I got the Flirty set. First off the colors looked amazing! They were right up my alley. There was a good variety of colors and textures. The formula was a little this. It took an average of 2 to 3 coats to get an even coverage. TBH these polishes totally remind me of O.P.I. The colors, finishes, application, shine!!! I couldn't believe it. To get all of these minis for such a good price that perform so well, holy cow. Oh also they held up against chipping( I'm extremely tough on my nails) and they went 4 days without chipping. Buy it here!!

                                                                         <3 Jen

SWATCHES!!!!!



   
                                                               cool, fizz,sugar,metal,sass

                                           berry,calm,galactic (more of a top coat),wave,sonic

                                                          classic,celeb,dolly, vivid,shore

No comments:

Post a Comment