Tuesday, January 24, 2012

5 Cheap Makeup Products You Must Try Right Now !!!

     Hi Guys, I'm sure you've seen or heard about all of these products. I urge you to give them a try, they are all good quality, inexpensive, and amazing.

   
 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil I have 4 colors (iced mocha, pure gold, yogurt, and cottage cheese) These pencils are pigmented smooth and blendable. They can be used as shadow bases, or highlights. You can apply them opaque or sheer. They run about $4. If you purchase them on ebay you can often get a good deal. I got these four for $12. The more you buy the more you save.


Wet N Wild Eye Shadow This shadow is the best. It is so buttery and smooth. The color payoff is amazing and the textures are beautiful. They are easy to apply and blend. They are eaqual to high end brands. This palette was $3


E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine This gloss is one of my favorites. I usually love buxom, but this looks so beautiful on and the price is right. It has a grape scent that I'm not crazy about, but it's not enough to keep me from wearing it :) Did I mention it's only  $1.


Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer No matter what you have going on, this will cover it up. It takes a bit of practice to get it right. I find using a sponge get's the beat result. It blends into the skin well and feels light when on. It has an oily feel, and may not work if you have oily skin. You need to set it with a powder or it will slide off. I don't use this everyday, but when I need it I'm so glad I have it. $6


Sinful Colors Nail Polish I bought this polish on a whim not expecting much. As you can see I went back for more lol. I have different colors and finishes and I love them all. They apply beautifully, and only take 1 or 2 coats. The lasting power is about 3 days, but I find that comparable to opi polishes. They are only $1.99

     Go out there and give these products a try, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for reading this quick post :)

                                                                         <3 Jen

2 comments:

  1. I really love the nyx jumbo eye pencils but I hardly ever use them lol... I think I have that same wet n wild palette too lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know I don't ue them all the time either, but I still love having them. I subbed to your blog <3

      Delete