Sunday, January 29, 2012

My January Favorites

     Hi Everyone, for a change I thought I'd blog my favorites this month. I didn't do a December favorites because I was trying a lot of new things last month, and didn't have a chance to attach to any one thing. Please let me know if you'd rather favorites to be videos or blogs. Okay here we go !



     The first thing is the new stick concealer I found from avon. I did a video review about it. I have been using revlon photoready for 6 months. I was running out so I thought on a whim I'd give this one a try. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. It blends well, feels good and lasts perfectly all day. $6


                           
     The Naked palette, I have been wanting this thing forever. I received it for Christmas and have been experimenting with it ever since. OMG ! I freaking love it so much. All of the colors are so beautiful annd wearable. You can put together so many different looks <3 $48



     Cover Girl Lip Perfecting Lipstick in Flame, I can't get enough of this color which is so funny because I was scared of it at first. I'm used to cool toned reds and this is super bright and warm. It is so fun and vibrant. I also like the lipstick formulation and packaging too. $7



     Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden, this matte primer is the perfect base. It camouflages the imperfections in my eyelids so I can skip concealer if I want to. I like this one better than the original formula. I got this mini with my feminine palette, and I plan on purchasing the full size. $18



     Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink, I've had this blush since July but I've been wearing it like crazy lately. When I first saw it I was scared by all the glitter, but it just creates the most beautiful glowing effect. $7



     Sephora By O.P.I  in I Don't Bite, I got this color as part of a set. I must admit I was not too impressed with the way it looked. I decided to try it one day, and was so happy. It is a metallic icy denim blue. I couldn't stop looking at my nails :) What does o.p.i. stand for anyway ?? $8.50

     I have also been crazy about action movies this month lol. I watched the first three Die Hards, Cliffhanger, and Vertical  Limit. If you guys can recommend others on netflix I'd appreciate it :)

                                                                                <3 Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment