Saturday, May 26, 2012

Drugstore Products I'm Dyeing To Try

          Hi everybody, in my attempt to post more blogs I thought you guys might find this interesting. Next I will do a high end version. I hope you enjoy !

          Physicians Formula mineral wear airbrushed translucent pressed powder
I have been looking for a nice pressed powder for my purse( I use HD powder at home). I have been eyeing this one for a while. I must admit I'm a sucker for anything that sayse airbrushed lol. My only potential gripe about this is that the packaging is bulky.
http://www.drugstore.com/physicians-formula-mineral-wear-airbrushing-pressed-powder-spf-30-translucent/qxp392614?catid=183558

          Wet N Wild color icon 8 pan shadow in petal pusher
I know I know this is old, but I just haven't gotten around to trying it . I love wet n wild shadows, and I have green eyes so I love purple. I am more attracted to the top 4 colors than the bottom 4.
http://www.drugstore.com/wet-n-wild-color-icon-collection-eyeshadow-set-petal-pusher-736/qxp347515?catid=183538

          Revlon colorburst lip butter in tutti frutti
I have 4 lip butters( cotton candy, peach parfait, cherry tart, and sweet tart). I love this vivid color ! It's so spring :) I also love the butters in general. Actually come to think of it I'd like to try sugar plum too lol.
http://www.drugstore.com/revlon-colorburst-lip-butter-tutti-frutti/qxp387951?catid=183590

          Revlon super lustrous lip gloss in coral reef
Again loving vivid coral lol. I keep hearing about this gloss being the bom.com

http://www.drugstore.com/revlon-super-lustrous-lipgloss-coral-reef-170/qxp296485?catid=183585


          Revlon illuminance cream shadows in seashells
I really like the look of this palette. I think these would be pretty as bases or even highlights. I have never tried these before.

          Ok so I know that this was a little revlon heavy, but they are my favorite brand. Let me know what you guys are dyeing to try. ( Did I spell Dyeing right ??)

                                                     <3 Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment