Monday, June 4, 2012

What's on my desk


Hi guys I thought I'd give you a tour of my desk essentials. This little basket of goodies gets me through the day.

Wet n Wild Hi Shine Top Coat

     I have been experimenting with different top coats,  and so far have not found a fav. This one is good for shine, but not great for preventing chippage ( is that a word ?).

Frog Magnifying Glass

     This is invaluable to me because of my sight. It makes all those tiny labels easier to read. I also love frogs.

Riccola Cough Drops

     I talk all the time. These are the best ! They keep my whistle wet, and I love the lemony flavor.

Pad & Pen

     Well this is pretty self explanitory lol.

Hand Cream

     This one is from caudalei. I love the cute little size. It's a mild light cream that sinks in quickly.

I also keep whatever polish I'm currently wearing . If you guys can suggest a good top coat let me know :)

Eos Lip Balm in passion fruit

     This thing is practically worn down to a nub. I really like this flavor, but it was limited edition. When it is gone I will replace it with another flavor I love, summer fruit.




                                                                                    <3 Jen

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment