Wednesday, July 25, 2012

10 Things I Love About Youtube

           Hi Guys, I thought this would be such a fun blog post to write. If you guys like it I will do a top 10 things I hate blog post :) Ok here we go.

10. Helped me break bad habits
      I used to pick my cuticles, and bite my nails. Doing beauty videos made me more self conscious about my hands. Now I am part of a weight loss collab channel. This makes me accountable and motivates me to work out.

 9.  Helped me step out of my comfort zone
      I feel real comfortable  around you guys. I have loosened up a lot over the past year. You have seen many different sides of me.

 8. The freedom to post whatever you want
      Youtube gives us all the freedom to be as creative, informative, funny, weird, and beautiful as we want to be.

 7. Finding people more obsessed about makeup than me
      I'm the only one in my life (other than PRBettyBOOP77 and my cousin ) who loves makeup. I am so grateful to see others with big ass makeup collections, and drooling over the newest stuff.

 6. Learning from others
     I am constantly picking up tips and tricks on various subjects from youtube. I've learned that pinky eyeshadow trick from emilynoel83, and tons of other things about my art software and which cell phone to buy.

 5. Rant Videos
     I know it's bad but I think that they are funny. I wouldn't want somebody to rant for no reason, but if you're angry for real, and you have a sense of humor I enjou it. One of my favorites is icallitambrosia. She does awesome beauty videos too.

4  Tag videos
    They are addictive and fun. I like knowing weird things about people. They are also fun to do :)

3. Feeling inspired
    I love thinking up new video ideas, or trying to pull together a look for a tutorial. I enjoy the whole creative process.

2. Being able to help people
    I get so charged when I get comments from people saying that one of my videos helped them in some way. My goal for my channel is to inform you guys in an entertaining way.

1. Meeting new people
    Ok you probably saw this coming lol. I'm gonna be a big cheese ball here. It is so nice meeting new people and connecting. I love hearing all your comments, and responding to them.


                                                                       <3 Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment