Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nyx Xtreme Lip Cream In Candy Land



Hello Dumplings,

          I purchased this product several months ago and sort of forgot about it. That tends to happen to me a lot lol. It is so much fun when you find a hidden treasure.

         I must say Nyx really knows there stuff when it comes to lip products. I have been really loving their stuff. The Xtreme Lip Cream is a glossy liquid lipstick. They come in 11 different shades and have a doe foot applicator. The texture is very smooth and creamy. They feel comfortable on the lips and last a few hours. The one I have has great pigmentation. They are available at Ulta for $5.99. I have already purchased another one in strawberry jam. I also have my eye on a few others :) They remind me a lot of the Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing lipstick. It's a similar formula and design. You can find them at Sephora for $16.




          Candy Land is a medium toned bright pink. It reminds me of summer and the beach. I have pale skin but I think it would look beautiful on anyone with a tan. It is an opaque color even with one coat. I've been wearing it like crazy.

          I hope you all have a wonderful day. if you would like to score some free Nyx products please enter my Mega Beauty Giveaway linked below. I love you guys :)

                                                                <3 Jen

   
  


No comments:

Post a Comment