Monday, June 18, 2012

Wet N Wild Petal Pusher

       
           Ok I know this has been around for a while lol. I'm still excited enough to write a blog post about it. I have raved about wnw shadows in the past so I'm sure this is'nt a great surprise to you guys, but I love it !!


          The right side has three mauve-ish colors and a sparkly charcoal. I pretty much followed the directions to get this look.



         

          The left side has more true purple and violet colors. This palette is perfect for those with green, hazel, or brown eyes. Again I just followed the directions to get this look.


           This palette is everything I hoped it would be, and more :) It was totally worth the wait.



                                                                  <3Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment