Friday, March 22, 2013

Am I Too Old For Cat Ears ?

Hello My Little Dumpling's,

          So I saw this really cute headband with crochet cat ears. It's one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. Of course I wanna buy it right now, but am I too old to wear a headband with cat ears ? Please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd really appreciate some help with my little dilemma lol.

Here is the headband in question, You can buy it here.



          Also as a side note I just signed up to do a Disney Princess themed beauty collaboration ! I'm recreating a snow white look <3 I'm so excited :) If you wish to apply the link is right Here. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

                                                                       <3 Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment