Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm joining Eco Emi



Hello Dumplings,

          A while ago I talked to you all about my plans to quit birchbox and find a new monthly subscription club. After much deliberation I decided to go with Eco Emi. I really like they're philosophy, and there boxes look amazing. If you want to have a gander at some past boxes click here .

          I first learned of Eco Emi through a video from Elle (allthatglitters21). You can watch it here . There are a ton of other open box videos on youtube,

          The boxes ship at the end of each month and cost $15. To sign up click here .

          And just in case you're curious here is my video about why I'm quitting birchbox.

                                                                                <3 Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment