Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How To Beat The Blues

   



Hi Dumplings,

          We've all had those days when we wake up just feeling blah. It seems like once you wake up on the wrong side of the bed the whole day just doesn't feel right. Sometimes the blues hit you later on in the day. These are some of the ways I turn my mood around.

Write in a journal
     If you're feeling angry, anxious, confused, or sad writing your thoughts down will help you release them. It also helps you understand your feelings.

Take a shower
    Feeling clean helps everybody feel better, and use some delicious smelling products. Follow this with some pampering to your skin with moisturizers.

Drink water
     Doing something good for your body reinforces a love for your self

Move your body
     I know that when you feel down the last thing you wanna do is get off the couch. Trust me on this one. Moving your body not only releases mood boosting endorphin's, but it will also help take your mind off of what's bothering you. So work out, take a walk, or clean the house.

Put on some music
     Everybody has that list of songs that they love belting out and dancing to lol. I put together a list of songs I love Right Here :)

Watch A Scary Movie
    I know this sounds counter productive, but if you are caught up in a good exciting scary movie you won't be feeling blue :)

          I hope this post helps you guys :) Cheer up and know that things will get better <3

                                                                      <3 Jen






No comments:

Post a Comment