Monday, March 25, 2013

Fun Peeps Inspired Recipes




Hello Dumpling's,

          I have been completely addicted to peeps this whole season. It's funny because peeps aren't usually my favorite Easter treat. I've gone through three boxes so far. I thought it would be fun to find some delicious dishes using peeps :) I hope you like what I've found. I can't wait to try some of these!

                                                               

This is a way to make lovable peeps more grown up. I bet these are delicious.

                                                                     


    A cute twist on a classic favorite. I will let you how mine come out :)

                                                             


                                           That peep in the back looks like he has an attitude lol.

                                                                       


                                       These look really easy to make. I think they are great for
                                       gifts or pot luck events because they would travel well.
                                       I'm so making these :)
                       
                                                               

These would be so cute for a kids party.
                                                   



            Well now I'm jonesin for some peeps for sure. I can't wait to try some of these babies out. Have a PEEP-tastic day :)


                                                                                <3 Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment