Friday, October 26, 2012

Face of the day, Smokey Purple



Hi Everybody,
     I am writing this post in conjunction with a video on my channel. This is where you can find a detailed description of what I did, and the products I used. I hope you enjoy.

     Okay, at this point  I realize that I just deleted all the pictures I needed for this post (MEEP !). If you guys don't mind I will hunt for images on google :( If you want to see the actual pics I took they are in the beginning of the video below.

Stila 10 in 1 bb cream

     I love this stuff. It gives you light to medium coverage, and a velvety finish. I used my beloved beauty blender to apply it.

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden

      Believe it or not I've been using this as a concealer. I love the coverage and the matte finish. It's a perfect match for my skin tone. I also used it as a lid primer :)

Tease from the naked 2 palette

     This is a soft matte brown with a purpleish tone. I used this in the crease. It is such a good crease color.

Wet N Wild Pedal Pusher Palette

     I used the left side of this palette. I used the brow bone in my inner corner, I used the lid color on my lid ( lol) , and I used the crease color to deepen my outer v. I freakin love this palette.

Booty Call from the naked 2 palette


     This is a soft creamy color with a sheen. I used it to highlight my brow bone.

Eyeko Fat pencil in ???


          I'm sorry guys I don't know the name of this color. It is a blue gray shimmer metallic.  I tried to find it online and couldn't :(  I received this in my june birchbox.  They are an English company that is slowly making their way to the states. It is similar to nyx jumbo pencils, but the packaging is like tartes lip surgeance.   I used it as a liner on the outer third of my lower lashes. I put a small abount and smudged it out with my fingers.

     I put concealer under my eyes to brighten the are and make my eye makeup pop.

Too Faced Peach Leopard Bronzer

     I normally use this product as a blush, but today I wore it as a full face bronzer. I used a big ass fluffy brush to diffuse the color. This product has a warm mid toned peachy hue. It is also shimmery.

Everyday Minerals Blush in Snuggle

     Okay, let's give props to the adorable name :)) This blush is a soft peachy pink with sparkle. These blushes are hella pigmented so use a light hand. I applied this to the apples of my cheekies.

Buxom Lip Polish in Amber

     Whenever I wear purple eye shadow I love to pair it with peach cheeks and lips. I love the color combo. It's a little un-expected. This lip gloss is dabombdotcom (tell your mom). I love everything about it.

     Do you guys want a review collection of my buxom lip polishes ??

                                                                                  <3 Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment