Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My number 1 face wash & Scrub

     
   Hi Everyone, I'm sorry I haven't blogged in so long. Today I want to tell you all about this awesome new face washing stuff I'm using. It is the best I've found so far lol. I have been really getting into Mychelle skincare products lately. I did a morning skincare video featuring some other stuff of theirs I love.

          The first part of this two part system is the Fruit Enzyme cleanser. I use this stuff on an everyday basis.  It is a fruit enzyme cleanser that gently exfoliates with aha's It is also sulfate free. It smells fresh and citrusy, and leavs my skin feeling smooth and supple lol.  $9.69- 17.29
http://www.mychelle.com/Fruit-Enzyme-Cleanser?sc=7&category=679

          The next step is the Fruit Enzyme Scrub. This scrub is used after the cleanser up to 3 times a week. You just let it sit on your face for a minute, and rinse. Whenever I use this stuff I feel like I have a primer on. It makes your skin feel amazing. It is totally gentle as well. $17.19
http://www.mychelle.com/Fruit-Enzyme-Scrub?sc=7&category=4415

          Mychelle products are cruelty free, gluten free, vegan friendly, recyclable and they are numbered so you know what order to use the products in. I have to say I'm pretty addicted :) You can find Mychelle sample kits on amazon. It's the way I found them.


                                                                    <3 Jen

My Morning Skincare Routine

No comments:

Post a Comment